Oatmeal & Honey Soap
100% Holistically Handmade Using The Cold Process Method | For Face, Body, Hair | Refresh and Revive Skin | Pure, Natural, Organic Soap |
We are proud to say that we make all of our soaps completely by hand.
The soaps are formulated with care and they made with lots of natural oils and the other beneficial ingredient, most of all edible.
Each of the ingredients that goes into any of our products has been carefully selected for its skin-care properties.
Each bar is hand cut, so, some variation in weight and size will occur.
Please note that each soap batch varies in colour due to the natural soap making process.
Oatmeal & Honey Soap:
* This soap will undoubtedly brighten your day!
* Oatmeal is a natural which gives a gentle cleanse. Nutrient rich organic honey is a wonderful cleansing agent that absorbs and retains moisture for soft, healthy skin.
* This natural soap is perfect for those who suffer from eczema, and sensitive skin. This handmade natural soap is vegan friendly.
* It provides intense and instant moisture, constructing a barrier to keep the cold out and the moisture in, limiting any further damage and healing the harm that’s already been done.
* Our Honey Oatmeal Soap is perfect for combating the effects that a destructive winter can have on your skin.
* Soothing flakes of coarsely grounded oats and hydrating honey work together to cleanse and hydrate skin.
* Ideal for sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oatmeal, Oats, Honey, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Distilled Water
Don't forget to check out our store
*A Note Regarding Allergies & Sensitivities
*If you have any allergies, please carefully read the product label prior to use. If you are uncertain about a sensitivity, we recommend doing a patch test first to ensure that there is no reaction.
If irritation occurs, please discontinue using the product.
*Our products do not claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and do not intend to substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions regarding a health condition.
*TIP: To ensure that your soaps last as long as possible always keep them on a well-drained soap dish and allow the soap to dry between uses. Soap left in standing water can become soft and will not last as long.