Donkey Milk Soap
100% Holistically Handmade Using The Cold Process Method | For Face, Body, Hair | Refresh and Revive Skin | Pure, Natural, Organic Soap |
We are proud to say that we make all of our soaps completely by hand.
The soaps are formulated with care and they made with lots of natural oils and the other beneficial ingredient, most of all edible.
Each of the ingredients that goes into any of our products has been carefully selected for its skin-care properties.
Each bar is hand cut, so, some variation in weight and size will occur.
Please note that each soap batch varies in colour due to the natural soap making process.
Donkey Milk Soap:
* This soap will undoubtedly brighten your day!
* Hydrates and softens skin. Donkey’s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of human’s skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
* Provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
* Reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
* Has a nice creamy lather.
* It helps yang people with skin allergies or acne.
Ingredients: Donkey Milk, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Distilled Water
Don't forget to check out our store
A Note Regarding Allergies & Sensitivities
*If you have any allergies, please carefully read the product label prior to use. If you are uncertain about a sensitivity, we recommend doing a patch test first to ensure that there is no reaction.
If irritation occurs, please discontinue using the product.
*Our products do not claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and do not intend to substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions regarding a health condition.
*TIP: To ensure that your soaps last as long as possible always keep them on a well-drained soap dish and allow the soap to dry between uses. Soap left in standing water can become soft and will not last as long.